- For information on resources for children who know someone with cancer (Cancer Council SA), visit http://www.cancercouncil.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/2013-CAN737-TalkingToKids-NSW-lo.pdf
- For information for people caring for someone with advanced cancer (Cancer Council SA), visit www.cancersa.org.au/assets/images/pdfs/Caring_for_someone_with_cancer.pdf.
- For information for people who want to help someone affected by cancer (Cancer Council SA), visit www.cancersa.org.au/resource_library/3/18/I_want_to_help.pdf.
- For information for carers (UK-based cancer support organisation Macmillan), visit www.macmillan.org.uk/Cancerinformation/Cancerinformation.aspx and click on ‘If someone else has cancer’ then ‘Caring for someone with cancer’, ‘Caring for someone with advanced cancer’, ‘Young carers’ or ‘Working while caring for someone’.
- For information for employees who are carers and also working in paid employment and their employers, visit www.workingcarers.org.au/.
- For online information and support for carers who are under 25 years, visit www.youngcarers.net.au.
- To find out information about palliative care services, visit http://www.caresearch.com.au/caresearch/tabid/117/Default.aspx
- Information for those bereaved and grieving, their carers, friends and colleagues, and health and welfare workers can be found at www.grieflink.org.au.